Guide for a day
Join a group tour
Viñales Day Trip
Enjoy some of the spectacular countryside of Western Cuba, incredible mountain views, sprawling tobacco farms and unique local culture.
If you only have a short time in Cuba, a day trip to Viñales is the perfect balance between the busy city life of Havana and the slow paced countryside of provincial Cuba. Only three hours from Havana!
- Visit a local Tobacco Farm, meet the farmer & family
- Enjoy a Vinales valley walking tour with a local guide
- Visit the Indian caves
- See the Prehistoric Mural
- experience lunch in a local organic farm
Service are OFAC compliant under the general license “Support for the Cuban people” 515.574
- DURATION: 10 hours
- MEETING POINT: Guest Accommodation
- START TIME: 8:00 A.M.
- AVAILABILITY: Monday to Sunday
- FINISH TIME: 6:00 P.M.
- FINISH POINT: Guest Accommodation
- LANGUAGE: English or Spanish
- CHILD POLICY: Child friendly experience
- INCLUSIONS: Professional English-speaking guide, transportation on tour, activities as noted, lunch, drink
- EXCLUSIONS: food and drinks not specified above, optional activities, tips/gratuities
DESIGN YOUR OWN TOUR - if you want to design your own private tour for Havana with a set itinerary, contact our experienced operations personnel, and they will be happy to customize a day tour for you!
If you or your small group of friends want to have your own private tour guide on a set itinerary in Havana, these private Havana tours are your best choice. We also have a great deal of experience in catering for passengers on a cruise ship shore excursion. Prices vary depending on how many people in your group.