Guide for a day
Join a group tour
Varadero in a day
Take a short drive from Havana and you arrive at one of the most beautiful beaches in the world - Varadero. A 21km stretch of white sand and crystal clear turquoise waters. Varadero has a lot to discover with it's the Cuban handicraft markets, art galleries museums, bars and cafes. Enjoy some time at the beach or wandering around this interesting town and surrounds.
Take a panoramic tour of the city along the Hicacos Peninsula
Visit the beach and a dip in the turquoise waters
Explore the many Art galleries and craft markets
Meet the locals and learn a little about the history of this area
Enjoy a traditional lunch and some live Cuban music
Service are OFAC compliant under the general license “Support for the Cuban people” 515.574
We are currently updating this section of the website.
- DURATION: 10 hours
- MEETING POINT: Guest Accommodation
- START TIME: 8:00 A.M.
- AVAILABILITY: Monday to Sunday
- FINISH TIME: 6:00 P.M.
- FINISH POINT: Guest Accommodation
- LANGUAGE: English or Spanish
- CHILD POLICY: Child friendly experience
- INCLUSIONS: Professional English-speaking guide, transportation on tour, activities as noted, lunch, drink
- EXCLUSIONS: food and drinks not specified above, optional activities, tips/gratuities
DESIGN YOUR OWN TOUR - if you want to design your own private tour for Havana with a set itinerary, contact our experienced operations personnel, and they will be happy to customize a day tour for you!
If you or your small group of friends want to have your own private tour guide on a set itinerary in Havana, these private Havana tours are your best choice. We also have a great deal of experience in catering for passengers on a cruise ship shore excursion. Prices vary depending on how many people in your group.