Guide for a day
Join a group tour
Havana Inside Photography Tour
Follow our Havana-born guide and photographer into different neighborhoods to find the scenes you really want in your camera frame
- Explore one of the most photogenic cities in the Americas with an experienced local photographer and guide
- Visit non-touristy locations to surround yourself with locals in their daily journeys
- Wander neighborhoods rich with architecture, street art, and interesting details
- Capture nature’s beauty with ideal locations for sunsets, landscapes, wildlife, and idyllic rural scenes
Grab your camera and go deep inside Havana to capture the essence of Cuba and its culture. Do you prefer lush landscapes, gritty street scenes or candid photos of people in their natural environments? Whatever your interests, on this fully customizable photography tour we’ll take you to the ideal location to get the shots you desire. Throughout the tour our knowledgeable local guide will also share interesting information, such as historical tidbits or cultural insight, which is essential to fully appreciate the scenes that you capture.
Prefer to be the model rather than the photographer? We can do photoshoots too, contact us for more information.
- DURATION: 3h
- MEETING POINT: La Gargola
- START TIME: 8:00am
- AVAILABILITY: Every day
- FINISH POINT: Central Park
- FINISH TIME: 11:00am
- LANGUAGE: English or Spanish
- CHILD POLICY: Children friendly
- INCLUSIONS: Water and one cocktail
- EXCLUSIONS: Transportation from finish point, food and drinks not specified above, tips/gratuities
DESIGN YOUR OWN TOUR - if you want to design your own private tour for Havana with a set itinerary, contact our experienced operations personnel, and they will be happy to customize a day tour for you!
If you or your small group of friends want to have your own private tour guide on a set itinerary in Havana, these private Havana tours are your best choice. We also have a great deal of experience in catering for passengers on a cruise ship shore excursion. Prices vary depending on how many people in your group.