Guide for a day
Join a group tour
Old Havana Walking Tour
Travel back in time and wander through the streets of Old Havana with a local guide.
Service are OFAC compliant under the general license “Support for the Cuban people” 515.574
The tour takes about 3 and a half hours and includes lunch at one of the guide's favorite restaurants. Visit the major attractions of the UNESCO world heritage area of Havana and get the perspective of an English-speaking local along the way. The guide will point out places of interest such as museums, and make recommendations of places you can visit in your own time after the tour.
- DURATION: 3.5 hours
- MEETING POINT: La Gargola Guesthouse, 82 Calle Cuba (between Cuarteles and Chacon streets), first floor (up the stairs, blue door)
- START TIME: 12:00 P.M.
- AVAILABILITY: Monday to Sunday (Does not run on Jan 01 or Dec 25)
- FINISH TIME: 3:30 P.M.
- FINISH POINT: La Gargola Guesthouse
- LANGUAGE: English or Spanish
- CHILD POLICY: Child friendly experience
- INCLUSIONS: Professional English-speaking guide, activities as noted, lunch, drink
- EXCLUSIONS: Transportation to/from meeting point, food and drinks not specified above, tips/gratuities
WE ARE HONEST AND OPEN - Each tour is guided by one of our expert local Cuban tour guides who can also explain to you some aspects of the Cuban society and culture and tell you about life in Havana. Our local Cuban tour guides are honest in their answers to any questions you have about Cuba and it’s people, history, and politics.
We run these small group tours of Havana every day. There is a set departure time for each tour, and you join a group of up to a total of 12 participants with one of our local Havana guides.
Celia Regina Mendes da Silva
Muito agradecido a Ana Paula e Johny pelo incrível tour por Cuba. Atenciosos, gentis e conhecedores da historia de Cuba. Havana é uma cidade incrível. Ouvir um som não La Bodeguita, um passeio no Malecon, uma visita ao Museu da Revolução são imprescindíveis. Conhecer Santa Clara, uma cidade encantadora de Trinidad e visitar uma fazenda de tabaco na cidade de Vinales são especialmente magníficos. Enfim, pretendo voltar a Cuba e novamente com a Havana Adventures, que eu recomendo muito!