Guide for a day
Join a group tour
ALL THE BEST VIEWS OF HAVANA IN ONE HALF DAY EXPERIENCE. IT’S ALL HIGHLIGHTS!
- Journey across the bay for the best panoramic views of the city
- Enjoy ground-level views in a Classic Convertible
- Learn the fascinating history behind the sites we visit
- End your tour with a cocktail and spectacular view
Service are OFAC compliant under the general license “Support for the Cuban people” 515.574
The perfect tour for photographers, history buffs, architecture lovers, and urban planning nerds - or for those who just want to capture all the city’s highlights in a short time!
Let us take you from street-level to birds-eye to show you different perspectives of this city. While other tourists may have seen the view, we take you beyond the surface of a pretty picture to understand how and why the city developed into what it is today.
From pirate plunders to foreign occupation to 20th century expansion during the height of US investment, your local guide is eager to give you a deeper understanding of the city.
Whether it’s your first visit, or you think you’ve seen it all, this tour will give you a full appreciation for the beauty of Havana!
- DURATION: 3.5 hours
- MEETING POINT: La Gargola Guesthouse, Cuba St, Old Havana
- START TIME: 10:30 A.M.
- AVAILABILITY: Monday to Saturday (Does not run on Cuban public holidays)
- FINISH TIME: 2:00 P.M.
- FINISH POINT: Hotel Nacional, Old Havana.
- LANGUAGE: English or Spanish
- CHILD POLICY: Child friendly experience
- INCLUSIONS: Professional English-speaking guide, transportation on tour, activities as noted, drink and snack
- EXCLUSIONS: Transportation to/from meeting point, food and drinks not specified above, tips/gratuities
DESIGN YOUR OWN TOUR - if you want to design your own private tour for Havana with a set itinerary, contact our experienced operations personnel, and they will be happy to customize a day tour for you!
If you or your small group of friends want to have your own private tour guide on a set itinerary in Havana, these private Havana tours are your best choice. We also have a great deal of experience in catering for passengers on a cruise ship shore excursion. Prices vary depending on how many people in your group.