Guide for a day
Join a group tour
Classic Car Tour
Cruise through Havana in style in a classic vintage 50's American convertible!
Get a panoramic tour of Havana in a nostalgic class convertible car. Relive a 1950's fantasy accompanied by one of our local guides, as we pass through the famous Havana suburbs of Miramar, Vedado, and Central Habana. With the wind in your hair, you'll see embassy row, the mansion-lined 5th Avenue, Chinatown, and the seafront Malecon. We make a short stop at the spectacular Plaza de la Revolucion - the scene of many a speech by Fidel, and finish with a sunset cocktail in the garden of an iconic Havana location.
- DURATION: 2 hours
- MINIMUM: This tour requires a minimum of 2 travelers to run
- MEETING POINT: La Gargola Guesthouse, 82 Calle Cuba (between Cuarteles and Chacon streets), first floor (up the stairs, blue door)
- START TIME: 4.15 P.M.
- AVAILABILITY: Monday to Sunday (Does not run on Jan 01 or Dec 25)
- FINISH TIME: 6.15 P.M.
- FINISH POINT: Vedado
- LANGUAGE: English or Spanish
- CHILD POLICY: Child friendly experience
- INCLUSIONS: Professional English-speaking guide, transportation on tour, activities as noted, drink
- EXCLUSIONS: Transportation to/from meeting point, food and drinks not specified above, tips/gratuities
WE ARE HONEST AND OPEN - Each tour is guided by one of our expert local Cuban tour guides who can also explain to you some aspects of the Cuban society and culture and tell you about life in Havana. Our local Cuban tour guides are honest in their answers to any questions you have about Cuba and it’s people, history, and politics.
We run these small group tours and shore excursions of Havana every day. There is a set departure time for each tour, and you join a group of up to a total of 12 participants with one of our local Havana guides.