Guide for a day
Join a group tour
Art Deco Havana
A tour that specialises in the Art Deco style of architecture.
- Visit some of Havana's iconic Art Deco buildings.
- Enjoy a delicious lunch and Cuban cocktail
Service are OFAC compliant under the general license “Support for the Cuban people” 515.574
The avante-garde styles of the French, and influence from New York played a major part in the construction of buildings in Havana in the 1920s right up until the 1950s. The tour takes you around to some of the most outstanding examples of Art Deco in Havana such as: the House of the Americas, the Church of Saint Rita, and the Bacardí Building.
- Duration: 3 hours
- Meeting point: Guest accommodation
- Start time: 10:00 A.M.
- Availability: Monday to Sunday (Does not run on Jan 01 or Dec 25)
- Finish point: A restaurant in Old Havana
- Language: English or Spanish
- Child policy: Children are welcome on this tour
- Inclusions: Professional English-speaking guide, pick up from accommodations, activities as noted, lunch, Cuban cocktail.
- Exclusions: Transportation from finish point, food and drinks not specified above, tips/gratuities
DESIGN YOUR OWN TOUR - if you want to design your own private tour for Havana with a set itinerary, contact our experienced operations personnel, and they will be happy to customize a day tour for you!
If you or your small group of friends want to have your own private tour guide on a set itinerary in Havana, these private Havana tours are your best choice. We also have a great deal of experience in catering for passengers on a cruise ship shore excursion. Prices vary depending on how many people in your group.