Guide for a day
Join a group tour
Viñales Day Trip
Enjoy some of the spectacular countryside of Western Cuba, incredible mountain views, sprawling tobacco farms and unique local culture.
If you only have a short time in Cuba, a day trip to Viñales is the perfect balance between the busy city life of Havana and the slow paced countryside of provincial Cuba. Only three hours from Havana!
- Visit a local Tobacco Farm, meet the farmer & family
- Enjoy a Vinales valley walking tour with a local guide
- Visit the Indian caves
- See the Prehistoric Mural
- experience lunch in a local organic farm
- DURATION: 10 hours
- MEETING POINT: Guest Accommodation
- START TIME: 8:00 A.M.
- AVAILABILITY: Monday to Sunday
- FINISH TIME: 6:00 P.M.
- FINISH POINT: Guest Accommodation
- LANGUAGE: English or Spanish
- CHILD POLICY: Child friendly experience
- INCLUSIONS: Professional English-speaking guide, transportation on tour, activities as noted, lunch, drink
- EXCLUSIONS: food and drinks not specified above, optional activities, tips/gratuities
DESIGN YOUR OWN TOUR - if you want to design your own private tour for Havana with a set itinerary, contact our experienced operations personnel, and they will be happy to customize a day tour for you!
If you or your small group of friends want to have your own private tour guide on a set itinerary in Havana, these private Havana tours are your best choice. Prices vary depending on how many people in your group.
Yenni was an excellent guide in Havana and very knowledgeable about Cuban history. She responded well to any request that I had.I also had a one night stay in Vinales where Emilio was my guide. Again he was excellent and very knowledgeable and enthusiastic about local flora and fauna.
It would be impossible to explain this trip- it sounded great in the brochures and was even BETTER! Ares was very knowledgable about historical events in Cuba which I am very interested in as a history teacher (retired) He was passionate about Cuba itself, describing it as "paradise". His love for his country made his comments and the tour in general that much more personal and enjoyable. He was an eloquent, knowledgable, & easy to get along w/ guide. He was accommodating to our wishes, answered all questions, & gave his all to the 3 of us. Very charming introduction to Cuba!Rosi`s place in Havana was lovely. The view from her terrace was beautiful- tr ees and in the distance, the ocean.She went out of her way to make good breakfasts and to speak w/ me even though my Spanish is not very good.