Guide for a day
Join a group tour
May Day in Havana
Join us for an epic morning in Havana celebrating among locals. This one-day-only tour gives you the opportunity to join the annual May Day parade, celebrated throughout Cuba, but nowhere as passionately as in Havana. Learn about the importance of May 1, see the parade up close, and end the morning with a traditional meal with new friends.
- DURATION: 4 hours
- MEETING POINT: La Gargola Guesthouse, 82 Calle Cuba (between Cuarteles and Chacon streets), first floor (up the stairs, blue door)
- START TIME: 07:00 A.M.
- AVAILABILITY: 01 May every year
- FINISH TIME: 11:00 A.M.
- FINISH POINT: La Gargola Guesthouse
- LANGUAGE: English or Spanish
- CHILD POLICY: Child friendly experience
- INCLUSIONS: Professional English-speaking guide, activities as noted, light meal, drink
- EXCLUSIONS: Transportation to/from meeting point, food and drinks not specified above, tips/gratuities
WE ARE HONEST AND OPEN - Each tour is guided by one of our expert local Cuban tour guides who can also explain to you some aspects of the Cuban society and culture and tell you about life in Havana. Our local Cuban tour guides are honest in their answers to any questions you have about Cuba and it’s people, history, and politics.
We run these small group tours and shore excursions of Havana every day. There is a set departure time for each tour, and you join a group of up to a total of 12 participants with one of our local Havana guides.