Guide for a day
Join a group tour
Hidden Green Havana
See the greener side of Havana on this delightful day trip.
- visit a private botanic garden
- visit Havana forest
- meet local experts
- farm to fork meal experience
- organic farm
- herb farm
All service are OFAC compliant under the general license “Support for the Cuban people” 515.574
Havana is not just the old historic buildings, classic 50’s cars and the malecón!
We will take you to some gems hidden in amongst the city and it’s surrounds that may surprise you.
The green heart of the city beats strongly and we travel to a few places like botanic gardens, the havana forest, am organic farm, a fruit garden, and meet interesting locals dedicated to plants and gardens of Havana. Learn about herbs used in medicine from a local expert, and finally enjoy a true farm to fork experience.
‘Get into a greener havana’!
- Duration: 4 hours
- Meeting point: Focsa Building lobby
- Start time: 9:00 A.M.
- Availability: Monday to Sunday (Does not run on Cuban public holidays)
- Finish time: 1:00 P.M
- Finish point: Focsa building, Vedado, Havana
- Language: English or Spanish
- Child policy: Child friendly
- Inclusions: Professional English-speaking guide, entry fees, lunch & drink, transport.
- Exclusions: Transportation to and from tour meeting point, food and drinks not specified above, tips/gratuities
- Requirements/recommendations: Bring water, sunglasses, sun protections such as hat or umbrella
DESIGN YOUR OWN TOUR - if you want to design your own private tour for Havana with a set itinerary, contact our experienced operations personnel, and they will be happy to customize a day tour for you!
If you or your small group of friends want to have your own private tour guide on a set itinerary in Havana, these private Havana tours are your best choice. We also have a great deal of experience in catering for passengers on a cruise ship shore excursion. Prices vary depending on how many people in your group.