Guide for a day
Join a group tour
ALL THE BEST VIEWS OF HAVANA IN ONE HALF DAY EXPERIENCE. IT’S ALL HIGHLIGHTS!
- Journey across the bay for the best panoramic views of the city
- Enjoy ground-level views in a Classic Convertible
- Learn the fascinating history behind the sites we visit
- End your tour with a cocktail and spectacular view
The perfect tour for photographers, history buffs, architecture lovers, and urban planning nerds - or for those who just want to capture all the city’s highlights in a short time!
Let us take you from street-level to birds-eye to show you different perspectives of this city. While other tourists may have seen the view, we take you beyond the surface of a pretty picture to understand how and why the city developed into what it is today.
From pirate plunders to foreign occupation to 20th century expansion during the height of US investment, your local guide is eager to give you a deeper understanding of the city.
Whether it’s your first visit, or you think you’ve seen it all, this tour will give you a full appreciation for the beauty of Havana!
- DURATION: 3.5 hours
- MEETING POINT: Focsa Building (foyer), Calle 17, between M & N streets, Vedado, Havana.
- START TIME: 10:00 A.M.
- AVAILABILITY: Monday to Saturday (Does not run on Cuban public holidays)
- FINISH TIME: 1:30 P.M.
- FINISH POINT: Hotel Ambos Mundos, Old Havana.
- LANGUAGE: English or Spanish
- CHILD POLICY: Child friendly experience
- INCLUSIONS: Professional English-speaking guide, transportation on tour, activities as noted, drink and snack
- EXCLUSIONS: Transportation to/from meeting point, food and drinks not specified above, tips/gratuities
DESIGN YOUR OWN TOUR - if you want to design your own private tour for Havana with a set itinerary, contact our experienced operations personnel, and they will be happy to customize a day tour for you!
If you or your small group of friends want to have your own private tour guide on a set itinerary in Havana, these private Havana tours are your best choice. Prices vary depending on how many people in your group.
Yenni was an excellent guide in Havana and very knowledgeable about Cuban history. She responded well to any request that I had.I also had a one night stay in Vinales where Emilio was my guide. Again he was excellent and very knowledgeable and enthusiastic about local flora and fauna.
It would be impossible to explain this trip- it sounded great in the brochures and was even BETTER! Ares was very knowledgable about historical events in Cuba which I am very interested in as a history teacher (retired) He was passionate about Cuba itself, describing it as "paradise". His love for his country made his comments and the tour in general that much more personal and enjoyable. He was an eloquent, knowledgable, & easy to get along w/ guide. He was accommodating to our wishes, answered all questions, & gave his all to the 3 of us. Very charming introduction to Cuba!Rosi`s place in Havana was lovely. The view from her terrace was beautiful- tr ees and in the distance, the ocean.She went out of her way to make good breakfasts and to speak w/ me even though my Spanish is not very good.