Guide for a day
Join a group tour
Havana Marathon Experience
Join us walking or running in this great event and help us raise money for CeDA (Cubans for the defence of animals) CeDA
Pass by major landmarks and important historic sites, through the UNESCO World Heritage city of Old Havana, and along the sea wall 'The Malecon".
Celebrate with a great lunch and celebratory drink in one of our favourite local pubs together with our group of runners, representatives of CeDA, Cuban Adventures and Havana Adventures team runners and guests.
- DURATION: 8.5 hours
- MEETING POINT: Nov 9th: La Gargola Guesthouse, 82 Calle Cuba (between Cuarteles and Chacon streets), first floor (up the stairs, blue door) Click here for map reference. Nov 10th: Parque central at the statue: Click here for map reference.
- START TIME: Nov 9th: 5.00 P.M for information & a meet and greet. Nov 10th: 6.00 A.M.on day of event
- AVAILABILITY: Nov 9th for meet and greet / Nov 10th for the event
- FINISH TIME: 2.30 P.M.
- FINISH POINT: Old Havana
- LANGUAGE: English or Spanish
- CHILD POLICY: Child friendly experience
- INCLUSIONS: Professional English-speaking guide, transportation on tour, activities as noted, drink, lunch, running shirt, water bottle, marathon registration.
- EXCLUSIONS: Transportation to/from meeting point, food and drinks not specified above, tips/gratuities
WE ARE HONEST AND OPEN - Each tour is guided by one of our expert local Cuban tour guides who can also explain to you some aspects of the Cuban society and culture and tell you about life in Havana. Our local Cuban tour guides are honest in their answers to any questions you have about Cuba and it’s people, history, and politics.
We run these small group tours and shore excursions of Havana every day. There is a set departure time for each tour, and you join a group of up to a total of 12 participants with one of our local Havana guides.