Guide for a day
Join a group tour
Havana by Night
On this exclusive tour of Havana nightlife, one of our local team will take you out on the town to some of the most happening night spots in Havana.
- Experience Havana nightlife like a local
- Learn about the changes in pre & post revolution nightlife
- Familiarise yourself with Cuban modern and traditional music in a mix of venues
Enjoy a night out in Havana escorted by one of our celebrated local guides who will take you to some of Havana newest and most exciting venues. On this tour you’ll visit the neighbourhoods of Vedado and/or Miramar, where the locals go for the best restaurants and nightlife. The tour starts with a short walk along the famous malecon, the “world’s longest sofa” where young and old alike come to socialise and pass the night drinking, dancing, singing, and smooching into the wee hours of the morning. Listen for the blast of the cannon that happens at 9 pm sharp, so consistently that locals set their watches to it. From there we hop in a cab and head to our next stop, where we warm up for a fun night of music, dancing, and conversation. Here is your chance to pick your guide’s brain and find out what’s on for the rest of your time in Havana. Next we go where the fun takes us- perhaps a stylish new bar where young & beautiful go to see and be seen, a factory turn nightlife and arts complex, or a bohemian bar for cocktails and live music. One thing’s for sure, by the end of the night you’ll have experienced the best after dark activities that Havana has to offer!As a private departure you can make this tour to include as many bars and venues, bands and local sites as you desire.
If you prefer to walk around the streets of Havana more and see the plazas and sites by night this can easily be incorporated into Havana by Night.
- Duration: 4 hours
- Meeting point: Focsa Building Lobby, Calle 17 y M
- Start time: 8:30 P.M
- Availability: Thursday to Sunday (Does not run on Jan 01 or Dec 25)
- Finish time: 12:30 A.M
- Finish point: Last venue in Vedado or Miramar
- Language: English or Spanish
- Child policy: No travellers under the age of 18 recommended, however an alternative itinerary may be arranged to avoid venues where children are not permitted.
- Inclusions: Professional English-speaking guide, activities as noted, transport during tour, entry into one fee paying venue, 2 cocktails.
- Exclusions: Transportation from finish point, food, additional drinks, additional club or venue entry fees, tips/gratuities
DESIGN YOUR OWN TOUR - if you want to design your own private tour for Havana with a set itinerary, contact our experienced operations personnel, and they will be happy to customize a day tour for you!
If you or your small group of friends want to have your own private tour guide on a set itinerary in Havana, these private Havana tours are your best choice. Prices vary depending on how many people in your group.
Yenni was an excellent guide in Havana and very knowledgeable about Cuban history. She responded well to any request that I had.I also had a one night stay in Vinales where Emilio was my guide. Again he was excellent and very knowledgeable and enthusiastic about local flora and fauna.
It would be impossible to explain this trip- it sounded great in the brochures and was even BETTER! Ares was very knowledgable about historical events in Cuba which I am very interested in as a history teacher (retired) He was passionate about Cuba itself, describing it as "paradise". His love for his country made his comments and the tour in general that much more personal and enjoyable. He was an eloquent, knowledgable, & easy to get along w/ guide. He was accommodating to our wishes, answered all questions, & gave his all to the 3 of us. Very charming introduction to Cuba!Rosi`s place in Havana was lovely. The view from her terrace was beautiful- tr ees and in the distance, the ocean.She went out of her way to make good breakfasts and to speak w/ me even though my Spanish is not very good.