Guide for a day
Join a group tour
Art Deco Havana
A tour that specialises in the Art Deco style of architecture.
- Visit some of Havana's iconic Art Deco buildings.
- Enjoy a delicious lunch and Cuban cocktail
The avante-garde styles of the French, and influence from New York played a major part in the construction of buildings in Havana in the 1920s right up until the 1950s. The tour takes you around to some of the most outstanding examples of Art Deco in Havana such as: the House of the Americas, the Church of Saint Rita, and the Bacardí Building.
- Duration: 3 hours
- Meeting point: Guest accommodation
- Start time: 10:00 A.M.
- Availability: Monday to Sunday (Does not run on Jan 01 or Dec 25)
- Finish point: A restaurant in Old Havana
- Language: English or Spanish
- Child policy: Children are welcome on this tour
- Inclusions: Professional English-speaking guide, pick up from accommodations, activities as noted, lunch, Cuban cocktail.
- Exclusions: Transportation from finish point, food and drinks not specified above, tips/gratuities
DESIGN YOUR OWN TOUR - if you want to design your own private tour for Havana with a set itinerary, contact our experienced operations personnel, and they will be happy to customize a day tour for you!
If you or your small group of friends want to have your own private tour guide on a set itinerary in Havana, these private Havana tours are your best choice. Prices vary depending on how many people in your group.
Yenni was an excellent guide in Havana and very knowledgeable about Cuban history. She responded well to any request that I had.I also had a one night stay in Vinales where Emilio was my guide. Again he was excellent and very knowledgeable and enthusiastic about local flora and fauna.
It would be impossible to explain this trip- it sounded great in the brochures and was even BETTER! Ares was very knowledgable about historical events in Cuba which I am very interested in as a history teacher (retired) He was passionate about Cuba itself, describing it as "paradise". His love for his country made his comments and the tour in general that much more personal and enjoyable. He was an eloquent, knowledgable, & easy to get along w/ guide. He was accommodating to our wishes, answered all questions, & gave his all to the 3 of us. Very charming introduction to Cuba!Rosi`s place in Havana was lovely. The view from her terrace was beautiful- tr ees and in the distance, the ocean.She went out of her way to make good breakfasts and to speak w/ me even though my Spanish is not very good.